Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Roofing Scams Targeting Public Work"

Dear Friends:

Tomorrow, I'll be embarking on what will surely be a monumental journey. I will be punished for bringing detailed information to you which illustrates common "scams" that cost you hundreds of millions in taxpayer dollars.

The FBI is involved, and many people are squirming beneath the light of truth. Others who have tried to expose them have been exposed to death threats, full time surveillance, and anything you can dream of.

The ones who have come before me deserve all the credit, as I've only been researching the topic for 4 years. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, and that's a guarantee. I can work day and night on these wrongdoings, but cannot solve the problem alone. This is why I've joined about 5 others in the United States who selflessly give of themselves on your behalf.

Roofing professionals can be of the highest moral character, and I respect them for it. But we have a few manufacturers, and consultants, who do not feature open, fair, competition, and seek to use alternative sales methods which are not in your best interest.

As always, I will simply provide the data in it's entirety, and you will be in charge of whatever level you wish to pursue it. If at all. But I am certain of this: Charging taxpayers twice the price of equal products is wrong. Locking out competition is wrong. Exclusivity is wrong.

These issues are easily solved, and after I describe what is going on, we will discuss how we can stop it. Here, we discuss modern roofing technology, sustainability, taxpayer value, and inclusiveness of all people.

Tomorrow will make you angry, but I hope it invokes action. You deserve a much better return on your tax dollars, and roofing investments. I am bracing for backlash from the perpetrators, but I'm not the one under investigation by the FBI.

Thank you so much for visiting, and for those who've embraced what we do here. Bless you.

Enjoy your day, and remember to keep looking "UP".

Robert R. "Ron" Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment