Thursday, January 4, 2018

Florida Senator, Keith Perry,. A man who chooses "Dishonor", over fairness to "Honorable" Veterans.


Friends:

Not long ago, I spoke to Florida Senator Keith Perry about "Predatory Sales Models", and exclusion of competition.  

Keith was under contract to install a Tremco roof on a VA facility, and was not genuine, real, or truthful with me.  Instead, he lied  to me, and went into hiding.  Typical of most politicians who chase the money, and could care less who they hurt.

Completely ashamed for the people he represents in District 8.  Keith is part of the problem, and the American people despise those who steal from Veterans.  He knows what he's doing as a Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor, and certified Tremco applicator.






It is heartbreaking when you're "Up Close" and dependent upon people to tell the truth.  Especially a public servant that's supposed to help us.

The good Senator brags about creating jobs, when he is actually practicing "Exclusion".




This is the original post, and outcome:

Honorable Florida Lawmaker To Help Stop "No Compete" Roofing in Public Works..

Friends:

A Florida State Senator called my home, and we spoke for almost an hour. 

The topic:  "Preferred Vendors", "Exclusion of Competition". "Line Item Bidding Scams", etc.  Regardless of the outcome, must respect the fact he was honorable enough to hear my concerns.  99% of public officials do not, and prefer to hide instead of work.

I am preparing a report for the Senator, and could use some help.  If anyone faces exclusion through a Purchasing Cooperative, Garland, Tremco, or Simon, please share it with me.  

I will get it to the Senator, and he's agreed to stop any project in which state funds were used without competition.  I don't want to be terribly specific at this time since it's been less than 48 hours since we spoke.

His word means nothing to me.  He asked that I send all email through his assistant, and after 9 unanswered email (data), never heard from him again.  I will forward all those emails to his Florida Senate account, and create a record of my communication.  That went a long way when the entire school board in Tuulsa refused to answer my inquiry three times.  That was their undoing..
Here, I will praise his work as an honorable politician if he lives up to his word.  I will go into this believing in him.  If he's not a man of his word, I'll report that too, and in great detail.   He did not keep his word, and I do not praise people who lie.  I gave him every opportunity to be the "Hero" but the lure of money was too great, so he chose the money, KNOWING the astonishing overcharges of Tremco products.  Tremco, the firm that was fined $61,000,000.00 by the DOJ, and is now being sued by the SEC for lying.  Type "Tremco DOJ" into the search box , and you will see how they operate.

Better yet, type 'School Roofing Scam" on YouTube, and you will see exactly how they work.  NOBODY in the private market would ever consider them.  They have the VA locked up, and somehow, I'm going to change that.

When I spoke to him, he said "The Guy" at the VA insisted on Tremco.  I told him "the Guy" at the VA has no authority to exclude competition in public works, and he doesn't.  This is what's wrong with government procurement, purchasing cooperatives, and roofers like Mr. Perry can't control their overactive salivary glands, and start slobbering over the money.

I said this was a VA facility.  A place of honor, and honorable people.  Do you think this thought ever crossed  Keith Perry's mind?  He's supposed to help taxpayers, but instead harms them.  I am ashamed that he chose to behave dishonorably.  As a Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor license holder myself, understand the philosophy of sales, but falling in with the "Roofing Scam", was a major disappointment.  MAJOR.

Even worse, he Chairs the "Ethics Committee" which I find hilarious.  Fox in the Hen House style.  I think the University of Florida should take a hard look at this guy before issuing more contracts to him.  Do business with him at your own peril.  I've warned you, and shared my personal experience.  All of it true, and there will be no forthcoming denial from him.  If he posts a comment on this site, I will be sure to post it for you to see.

I am in the "Fairness Business".
I may be on the cusp of success, and if I am, it's only because of my commitment to you.  I don't typically ask anyone for help, but if you'd like to contribute, you can do that with data.  Please share any school districts, or other public works in which only ONE manufacturer is listed, or accepted.

I suspect that will also apply to any Tremco, Garland, or Simon projects here in Florida, since they are the main culprits behind the "Predatory Sales Model", 

Needless to say, I am excessively grateful for your encouragement, and support.  Now, let's go get em'.  All information is held in strict confidence.

RobertRSolomon@aol.com

If you can see yourself clear to help me in my finest hour, I will protect you, and fight for you..  I do not turn down requests for help.
A Florida Senator, Keith Perry is a liar.  Period.  I do not appreciate his perpetuation of the stereotypical roofer image, as I fight to restore dignity to a noble discipline.

NOW, he'll get mad, take this personally, blame me, but I am not guilty of abusing Veterans.  He is.  The Tremco roof he installed is approximately 50% more than a competitively bid project, with major manufacturers.



                               

Some of you may know him as a nice person, and I think that's great.  I'm only reporting  MY experience, and exactly what happened.   Soon, I will post all 9 of those emails, including time stamp.  Everyone knows I back up every word I say. People like Keith Perry are responsible for perpetuating the scam, and I am ashamed that a grown man lied to me for absolutely no reason.  My Mother used to say: "He'd rather climb a tree and tell a lie, than stand on the ground and tell the truth".

I feel like an idiot for trusting this guy.

NOTE; Retired 2003, do not solicit nor accept compensation or personal advancement of any kind.

Reject negativity in all forms and always remember to keep looking "UP".

Much Respect.

Robert R. Solomon
Public Procurement Analyst
CCC 1325620
State Certified

No comments:

Post a Comment