Sunday, August 13, 2017

Honorable Florida Lawmaker To Help Stop "No Compete" Roofing in Public Works..

Friends:

A Florida State Senator called my home, and we spoke for almost an hour. 

The topic:  "Preferred Vendors", "Exclusion of Competition". "Line Item Bidding Scams", etc.  Regardless of the outcome, must respect the fact he was honorable enough to hear my concerns.  99% of public officials do not, and prefer to hide instead of work.

I am preparing a report for the Senator, and could use some help.  If anyone faces exclusion through a Purchasing Cooperative, Garland, Tremco, or Simon, please share it with me. 

I will get it to the Senator, and he's agreed to stop any project in which state funds were used without competition.  I don't want to be terribly specific at this time since it's been less than 48 hours since we spoke.

Here, I will praise his work as an honorable politician if he lives up to his word.  I will go into this believing in him.  If he's not a man of his word, I'll report that too, and in great detail.  

I may be on the cusp of success, and if I am, it's only because of my commitment to you.  I don't typically ask anyone for help, but if you'd like to contribute, you can do that with data.  Please share any school districts, or other public works in which only ONE manufacturer is listed, or accepted.

I suspect that will also apply to any Tremco, Garland, or Simon projects here in Florida, since they are the main culprits behind the "Predatory Sales Model", 

Needless to say, I am excessively grateful for your encouragement, and support.  Now, let's go get em'.  All information is held in strict confidence.

RobertRSolomon@aol.com

If you can see yourself clear to help me in my finest hour, I will protect you, and fight for you..  I do not turn down requests for help.

NOTE; Retired 2003, do not solicit nor accept compensation or personal advancement of any kind.

Reject negativity in all forms and always remember to keep looking "UP".

Much Respect.

Robert R. Solomon
Public Procurement Analyst
CCC 1325620
State Certified




No comments:

Post a Comment