Monday, March 29, 2021

ROOFING "Wall of Shame", and "Hall of Fame". Where will you fall?

 To all good people:


Soon, I will offer a better search dialogue so you can better access posts relevant to your specific interests, and needs.


At the moment, am compiling a list of firms who deserve your consideration, and why.  A "Hall of Fame", and a "Wall of Shame'  It will be based  upon Public Record, and my 45+ years of experience, NOT "OPINION".

I've been taught to never argue a point based upon "Emotion", or "Financial Gain"", and take that to heart.


NOTE:  Retired 2003, do not solicit nor accept compensation or personal advancement of any kind.


Please understand that I research "Publicly Funded Roofing Projects", so will not be listing Privately owned scenarios, like residential roofing, or privately held firms.  I may touch upon Residential Warranties, what they mean, and how to submit them.



"Private Owners" worked for the money, and have every right to do with it as they please.  Absolutely none of my business, nor should it be.  A Private Owner can roof their building in seal fur for all I care.


A bit graphic, but you get the idea.


"Publicly Funded" Projects are my business because you, and I worked for the money, and have a right to "Compete" for our own tax dollars.  The government does not own anything, and has no right to "Exclude" qualified, fiscally sound, bidders.


Sounds simple doesn't it?  Right now, I can show it happening in all 50 states, the United Kingdom, who's doing it to you, and how.  


It is not their job to pick winners and losers, but to be responsible stewards of TAXPAYER money.  For that, they must receive "Serviceability, and Value", and a guarantee the taxpayers not be held responsible for failure to complete.


We'll talk about how to do that in a very inexpensive way.  Performance and Payment bonds are a very cheap insurance to safeguard against this.  We'll estimate that cost to be 2%, and will also cull the herd of pretenders.


School maintenance budgets are being decimated by a form of "Bid Rigging" where the outcome is "predetermined".   You'll find out who they are soon enough.


I've been through a great deal of suffering to bring you this information, but consider it my civic responsibility.  The fact is, I know the game better than the ones who play it, and if I can help your school district (or any other public facility), will be overjoyed to help you.


Again:

NOTE:  Retired 2003, do not solicit nor accept compensation or personal advancement of any kind.

I do not "Play Favorites", all things being equal.  The fact that I've refused a paycheck for 18 years, in favor of my "Independence" should tell you something.


It is my privilege to serve you.


I research, and write this material for YOU, people just like you, and with great alacrity.   Many thousands of hours have been spent in research for this purpose.  Every word I say is backed by public record.


The "Lists" will be updated periodically as additional data is available to me.


If anyone disputes my findings, you may contact me directly, and tell me where I'm wrong.  Constructive criticism is encouraged, and welcomed.  PLEASE make statements of FACT, because I cannot argue "OPINION".


NEVER do I discuss Material Manufacturer product quality, but I do analyze "Manufacturer Warranties", and what they mean.  I think you will glean important information from this data, and will better understand what you are "Buying", and "Not Buying".


It can be difficult for the layman to navigate the warranty maze, but want to translate the verbiage in "Point Blank" terms.  Fair enough? 


For what it's worth, hope you end up on the "Hall of Fame" list, and it's very important you know I have no "Axe to grind".  A breach of your trust would be unspeakably ugly, and my reputation ruined.


Here, we tell the truth, and back it up.


Reject negativity in all forms, and always remember to keep looking "UP".


Respect.


Robert R. Solomon

Public Roofing Oversight

https://wikiroof.blogspot.com/

RobertRSolomon@aol.com

CCC 1325620

No comments:

Post a Comment