Wednesday, June 6, 2018

"Shut Out" by the "Purchasing Cooperative Scam"?

Friends:

I know many of you are trying to make a living, and are honorable people.  We must however shun the black sheep among us.

The scourge of our discipline is "Purchasing Cooperatives" that scheme, and scam the public away from "Fair Competition".  I've written many articles on the topic, using public record as backup to every word I say.  Links to statements of fact are always provided.

NOTE: Retired 2003, do not solicit nor accept compensation or personal advancement of any kind.

Why I do this?  Many reasons, but primarily because I can, and know you don't have the time, or data.  I am a friend to Roof Consultants Institute, NRCA, major manufacturers, distributors, and contractors, across all of North America.

I have no interest in private owners, and concerned with  taxpayer funded projects ONLY.  A private owner can roof their building in seal fur for all I care.  It's THEIR MONEY, and none of my business.





Schools are paying around 40% MORE through Purchasing Cooperatives (rotten to the core) using ONLY Garland, or Tremco, as they isolate, and exclude everyone else.  We are talking about competing for your own tax dollars, and livelihood.  

A magnificent effort by the Ducker Carlisle report, and you can see it here:

http://procurement-reform.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Ducker-Carlisle-Reports-PA-vs-AEPA-Tremco-costs.pdf

How'd that taste?



:


I DARE any Purchasing Cooperative, Tremco, or Garland to PROVE they are competitive.  It will be pretty difficult since they say they aren't competitive on their own websites.  Tremco has been fined $61,000,000.00 by the DOJ for abusing GSA contracts, and currently being sued by the SEC for lying.  SEC is insisting on a jury trial.  Neither Garland, or Tremco make half the products they sell.  Insanely expensive warranties that are actually "Service Agreements", and you will pay dearly for nothing.

Many of you feel the pressure of "Exclusion" if you speak up.  I am not restrained by such measures, and may speak freely without fear of reprisal.  It is my "Duty" to protect you, and I take it personally.

Roofing is the costliest item of any school maintenance budget, and being decimated by organized scams.  In the search box (upper left corner), type keywords like Fair Competition, Purchasing Cooperatives, Tremco, or Garland.  That will get you started, but I am always here to help you.

My central address:

RobertRSolomon@aol.com

I answer all mail, and never turn down a request for help.  Failure is possible, but certain if we don't try.   The discipline deserves better than me, but I'm what you have until someone else comes along.  The reading is tortuous, and the confrontations ugly.

No need to take my word for it, and you can type "School Roofing Scam" into your browser, and do the same on YouTube.  Only Garland, and Tremco are mentioned in the investigative reports, and there are many.  Rotten to the core, and everyone knows it.

By helping you, I am helping schools, and taxpayers at the same time.  The next time your children are asked to purchase basic school supplies, think of me.  The money just doesn't reach it's intended purpose because the heinous "middle man" steals it.

Breakdown:

Purchasing Cooperative gets 2%.
Tremco, or Garland Sales Representative gets 25%.

Your tax dollar just became 73 cents, with  nothing to show for it.  

I have these commissions posted, and you may want to check our Garland Sales Commissions in the search box.

I support honorable mainstream manufacturers like:  GAF, Johns Manville, Firestone, Carlisle, Barrett, and others who do not participate in such thievery. If you want to help iout, you can start by writing PO's to them.   

Thank you for spending time with me here, and know my words are sincere.  I've lived your life, and know the daily grind, and obstacles.  It's funny because I describe roofing as the "Glamour Profession".  It is summer, and nothing between us, and the sun.  If anything can go wrong, it will.

Please make sure your workmen are well hydrated, have salt tablets available, and watch out for each other. Especially for workmen using open flame, or hot asphalt.  A roll of modified bitumen weighs approximately 100 lbs., and you can imagine throwing  those around all day.

Please forgive my rambling, and use any information I've provided.  I write it for YOU.

Reject negativity in all forms, and always remember to keep looking "UP".

Respect.

Robert R. Solomon
Public Procurement Analyst
Licensed Consultant
Licensed Contractor
Florida State Certified
CCC 1325620




No comments:

Post a Comment