Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Exceptional Friends & Supporters"

I'd like to take a moment to thank the many contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, and supporters who depend upon me to tell you the truth. Each "Trusted Professional" is well known to me, and since I am not "Politically Correct" at times, requires a measure of courage by them to be listed here.

While the intent is to be docile, the thousands of words written here will ultimately offend someone. This is not a social "friend finding site", but a place where data (not opinion) is shared. I've said before that we deal in "measurable units", and not hypothesis.

Recently, my friends Mike Black, and John Kenney of Sutter Roofing have come on board. My dear friends Ms. Camille Austin (Elite Roofing), Mr. Stan Pratt (Prattco, Inc.), Mr. Jeff Anderson (Service Works), and Carlisle-Syntec have come on just today. I'll be doing some feature posts on each of you, so stay tuned.

Judging from the amount of mail I receive, a huge number of honest, fair minded, contractors will be added soon. If your firm believes in fair competition, and does not participate in "Proprietary Specification" scenarios, you are welcome to communicate with me at :

RobertRSolomon@aol.com

I will research your firm, and list it here for free of course. I would encourage contractors throughout North America to come on board, as this isn't just for Florida. And thank you to the person in Moscow who visits rather often.

There is no need for Garland, or Tremco applicators to contact me. I would prefer to leave you to your normal operating procedure, as it is contrary to what we discuss, and believe here.

Happy 01/11/11. Reject negativity in all forms, and keep looking "UP".

Respectfully,

Robert R. "Ron" Solomon
CCC1325620 Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment