Friday, December 24, 2010

"Deeply Appreciative"

Thank you to all the kind and gentle people worldwide who take time to visit with me here. I am deeply appreciative, because writing objectively, and seeing someone on the other side of this planet respond is invigorating at minimum. Humbling may be a better word.

I won't discuss roofing today, as it is the furthest thing from my mind.

Please know this little blog is a form of expression for me, and hopefully a reliable place where I can answer your questions absent of prejudice. Your cooperation and interest mean the world to me, and now that our introductory phase is over, will be addressing many specific topics in 2011.

Mrs. Solomon and I wish you, and your families a joyful and blessed Christmas.

Look around for the many blessings that surround you, praise them, and always keep looking "UP".

Best,

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment